Tuesday 21 February 2017

Unimaid VC, Prof. I. A. Njodi Receives National Award

Prof. Ibrahim Njodi (L) receiving his Award from Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (R) 
The management and staff of Edufast International Consult heartily felicitates with Professor Ibrahim Njodi on his recent achievement. Indeed, as the saying goes, 'A gold fish has no hiding place'. Today (21st, February, 2017), at Nicon Luxury Hotel, Abuja, you were conferred with the NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY ORDER OF MERIT Award by Mr President, Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.

Keep doing the good work for humanity; University of Maiduguri community will never forget your extra efforts in repositioning the institution. More grease to your elbows!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations sir am happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my VC, am proudly unimaid product

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations my CV,we are proud of u sir!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Sir,so proud to be an alumni of University of Maiduguri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sir.Proudly Unimaid Alumni.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sir!!!
    A true GOLD Fish,am sure this is just the begging.....
    I am as an Alumnus....,very proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would really benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay with you. Many thanks! University Of Nigeria Nsukka

    ReplyDelete