Thursday 25 September 2014

(FREE) 9 Mental Math Tricks That Make You A GENIUS

I got this mail from my friend and I want to share it with you.

Hi there, 

Did you like Math when you were back in school? Well, neither did I. 

Partially it was my laziness and attention deficit YET part of it was really my Math teacher. 

If only and if ONLY she taught me these 9 Mental Math tricks back then... I would be so impressed that I would fall in love with Math back then. 

    Why do I say that...

How would like to easily multiply 123 x 9999 and in less than 2 seconds, arrive on your answer like magic?

    Curious?

Then to download your free gift "9 Mental Math Tricks" that will WOW your friends, send us a request via our contact page. Use this format: FIRST NAME;  E-mail; Code (MMT2F) 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146147772149427/?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/Edufastonline

2 comments:

  1. Great thoughts. God bless you for your passion towards the success of the younger generation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patrick! We are in this together. God bless you richly.

      Delete